Thursday, February 23, 2012

Brownie Love

It has been a while since I have had a moist, fudgy brownie...it has actually been a while since I've had a brownie, period. Tonight I decided to change that and made these delicious brownies. I hope you give these a try and I hope they lift your spirits, like they lifted mine. No butter, no flour...little guilt and a happy tummy!


Ingredients:

1 16oz jar of almond butter
1/2 C unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 C maple syrup
2 eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
pinch of salt

Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a food processor, blend all the ingredients until smooth. Pour the batter into a 9x13 inch pan and bake for 30-40 minutes (until a toothpick comes out clean). Cool and enjoy! (in our house the "cool" part is optional, but try to wait as long as you can)

No comments:

Post a Comment