Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Chocobolo

One of my favorite activities, when I'm not at work, is to explore my neighborhood for places that offer simple food and a unique atmosphere.  The latest discovery I've made is the newest Portuguese coffee shop in my neighborhood, called Chocobolo. This unique little coffee shop offers authentic Portuguese pastries and a warm environment to come and sit for as long as you want. It is one of the few places I have been to where the staff never rushes you and actually welcomes you to sit for hours.

I now love spending a weekend afternoon at one of these little tables writing on my laptop, sipping their wonderful mochaccinos and observing passers by. This quaint cafe has now become part of my weekly routine.

Mirrors on the ceiling really open up the space

A little delicious bite I sometimes indulge in

Unique cork details & mirror table tops
 

No comments:

Post a Comment