Sunday, February 5, 2012

The importance of basics


Sweater Dress, Michael Kors; Sweater, Banana Republic;
Leggings, Zara; Boots, Burberry; Coat, Zara


Coat, Zara; Sunglasses, Michael Kors; Purse, Louis Vuitton
Sweater Dress, Michael Kors; Sweater, Saks Fifth Avenue;
Leggings, Zara; Boots, Burberry; Sunglasses, Michael Kors






When I woke up this morning to the chilly breeze coming through our bedroom window, I immediately began to think about the layers I would need to stay warm today. As I stood in front of my closet (or the open wall I have converted into a closet) I saw a few of my go to layering items. I think it is essential to have those simple items in your closet that you can always depend on on a cold winter day to still make you feel put together. Above are just a few of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment