Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sausalito - one of the most beautiful places on earth

I have spent the past few days on vacation in San Francisco. We have tried to explore every nook and cranny of the city and (accessible) surrounding areas - we decided not to rent a car. One of the places that came highly recommended was Sausalito. Without much of a plan, we took the very quick ferry ride from San Francisco over to Sausalito…what a fantastic recommendation this place was. The houses were spectacular sights to see (most built into the side of the hills with beautiful views of the water) and the ice cream was quite scrumpteous (which is always important).

views of the bay from the waterfront homes

me…dancing with excitement at how cute this little island was...in my gold Toms (essential when you are out and about exploring with a lot of ground to cover -- stylish and comfortable) 


one of the amazing houses overlooking the bay

rock sculptures one of the locals was making - his balancing was amazing

me and my banana, caramel, chocolate chip ice cream…oh the simple things in life

enjoying the view before heading back to San Fran -- also enjoying my newly purchased red sunglasses for a nice pop of fun color
I hope everyone else has been enjoying their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment